Annual Meeting of the Physical Society of Taiwan
January 24-26, 2018, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
The annual meetings are the most important events for the Physical Society of Taiwan (TPS). They provide a unique platform for physicists from Taiwan and the rest of the world to communicate their latest research results to a broad audience. In the past few years, the annual TPS meetings have attracted more than 2,000 participants each year.
The 2018 annual meeting will be hosted by National Taiwan University (NTU) from January 24 to 26, 2018, at Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. There will be plenary talks delivered by distinguished speakers on the most exciting new developments and parallel section talks on progress in a broad range of research fields in pure and applied physics and physics education. There are also Topical Symposia on Numerical Methods for Quantum Many-body Systems, Low Carbon and Green Energy, and Physics of Complex Oxides, together with a symposium organized by the American Vacuum Society (AVS) Taiwan Chapter. There will also be business meetings, outreach programs, and a meeting for the chairs of physics institutes in Taiwan.
- Deadline for post-deadline posters: 24:00, December 1, 2017
- Deadline for abstract submission: 24:00, November 11, 2017 24:00, November 22, 2017
- Deadline for early bird discount registration: 24:00, November 30, 2017
- Deadline for online registration: 24:00, January 3, 2018
- Registration cancellation and refund deadline: 24:00, January 2, 2018