- The number of the merit awards and honorable mentions are 3% and 10% of the total number of papers entered for the poster competition, respectively.
- To qualify as a competitor, the presenting author should be either a student or a research assistant and register to enter competition at the Annual Meeting registration.
- Award Selection: The organizer should invite several reviewers to form the selection committee. The committee chair in charge of convening meetings is elected by the committee members. The committee should hold two meetings: the first meeting should review the selection criteria, and the second meeting should discuss and provide a award list to the Annual Meeting organizer.
- Selection Criteria: 20% for layout design, 40% for academic value, and 40% on-site presentation.
- Awards: Each merit award winner receives NT$ 3,000 and a certificate; each honorable mention winner receives a certificate.
- The award list of the poster competition should be announced prior to the closing ceremony of the Annual Meeting.